Apraxia in the News
- An Illinois boy’s story of communicating with AAC – June 2, 2011.
- A good article about when to be concerned about your child’s speech and references CAS – May 26, 2011.
- Research study in the American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology demonstrates that frequent and intense practice resulted in more rapid response to treatment in kids with Childhood Apraxia of Speech – May 16, 2011.
- A Tennesse mother shares her family’s experience dealing with Childhood Apraxia of Speech – May 15, 2011.
- A Pennsylvania high school senior is recognized for coordinating the first ever local Walk for Childhood Apraxia of Speech – May 14, 2011.